View publications of the A-TANGO consortium or individual consortium members as well as background literature. Once new publications are available, we list them here. Open-access papers are linked directly to the full-text version. All others lead to the respective journal repository or publisher. For A-TANGO press releases, visit the Downloads page. To receive our project newsletter, subscribe here!
A-TANGO Publications (count: 2)
- A-TANGO Consortium (2022). Summary of the 1st research period: 01 March 2021 – 31 August 2022
- Arroyo V, Moreau R, Kamath P et al. (2016). Acute-on-chronic liver failure in cirrhosis. Nat Rev Dis Primers, 2: 16041.
- Arroyo V, Moreau R, Jalan R et al. (2015). Acute-on-chronic liver failure: A new syndrome that will re-classify cirrhosis. J Hepatol, 62: S131-143.
- Claria J, Arroyo V, and Moreau R. (2016). The Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure Syndrome, or When the Innate Immune System Goes Astray. J Immunol, 197: 3755-3761.
- Claria J, Stauber RE, Coenraad MJ et al. (2016). Systemic inflammation in decompensated cirrhosis: Characterization and role in acute-on-chronic liver failure. Hepatology 64: 1249-1264.
- Di Campli C, Zocco MA, Saulnier N et al. (2007). Safety and efficacy profile of G-CSF therapy in patients with acute on chronic liver failure. Dig Liver Dis, 39: 1071-1076.
- Engelmann C, Adebayo D, Oria M et al. (2020). Recombinant Alkaline Phosphatase Prevents Acute on Chronic Liver Failure. Sci Rep, 10: 389.
- Engelmann C, Andreola F, Habtesion A et al. (2020). Toll-like receptor 4 inhibition acts synergistically with G-CSF to prevent organ injury and to induce regeneration in acute-on-chronic liver failure. J Hepatol conference paper (ILC 2020), 73: 1001.
- Engelmann C, Herber A, Franke A et al. (2021).Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF) to treat acute-on-chronic liver failure, a multicenter randomized trial (GRAFT study). J Hepatol, online ahead of print.
- Engelmann C, Sheikh M, Sharma S et al. (2020). Toll-like receptor 4 is a therapeutic target for prevention and treatment of liver failure. J Hepatol, 73(1): 102-112.
- Gaia S, Smedile A, Omede P et al. (2006). Feasibility and safety of G-CSF administration to induce bone marrow-derived cells mobilization in patients with end stage liver disease. J Hepatol, 45: 13-19.
- Gustot T, Fernandez J, Garcia E et al. (2015). Clinical Course of acute-on-chronic liver failure syndrome and effects on prognosis. Hepatology, 62: 243-252.
- Jalan R, Yurdaydin C, Bajaj JS et al. (2014). Toward an improved definition of acute-on-chronic liver failure. Gastroenterology, 147: 4-10.
- Jalan R, Pavesi M, Saliba F et al. (2015). The CLIF Consortium Acute Decompensation score (CLIF-C ADs) for prognosis of hospitalised cirrhotic patients without acute-on-chronic liver failure. J Hepatol, 62: 831-840.
- Moreau R, Jalan R, Gines P et al. (2013). Acute-on-chronic liver failure is a distinct syndrome that develops in patients with acute decompensation of cirrhosis. Gastroenterology, 144: 1426-1437.
- Prajapati R, Arora A, Sharma P et al. (2017). Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor improves survival of patients with decompensated cirrhosis: a randomized-controlled trial. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol, 29: 448-455.
- Rice TW, Wheeler AP, Bernard GR et al. (2010). A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of TAK-242 for the treatment of severe sepsis. Crit Care Med, 38: 1685-1694.
- Takashima K, Matsunaga N, Yoshimatsu M et al. (2009). Analysis of binding site for the novel small-molecule TLR4 signal transduction inhibitor TAK-242 and its therapeutic effect on mouse sepsis model. Br J Pharmacol, 157: 1250-1262.